We're excited to announce our redesigned club page and the launch of our new custom domain feature!
Setting up your league website has never been easier!
So what can you do with that?
- You can customize your club page by uploading your own cover image, logo, color scheme and about us text.
The map will automatically show all your venues if you enter addresses for them.
NEW since March 2021: You can now fully customize your club page with our new page editor.
- You can connect a custom domain, such as yourleaguename.com to use your club page as your website. All your links (schedules, registration, team pages) will then start with yourleaguename.com rather than scheduler.leaguelobster.com.
Check out the help article for step-by-step instructions and let us know if you need any help!
- To access these settings, head to your club page, make sure you're logged in, then click the 'settings' icon:
Where we are now
Over the last 4 months, we've gradually rolled out our brand new dashboard with everything you need to manage your whole operation from start to finish.
- We've made registrations easier to set up.
- We've added a player and team import.
- We've added an email tool to let you stay in touch with your players.
- And now we've made it super easy to create a professional website under your own domain.
While we're continuing to build out more functionality for many of these features, you now have all the basic tools to run your league or tournament business in one central place!
We hope you enjoy these new features!
Be in touch
Please let us know if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions!
This could be you: