The following standard fields are always included. You do not need to add these:
- for player registration: team/pool, first, last name, email, special request
- for team registration: team name, first, last name, email
If you need more info from your registrants, follow the steps below:
- To add custom fields to the registration form, head over to your Registration Settings and click Add Custom Form.
- Click Create New Form
- Enter a Name for your form (for your reference, so you can distinguish your custom forms if you have more than one)
- Click Add another Field
- Click EDIT on that field
- Enter a name for the field
- Select the type of field (see below for available types)
- Choose whether or not the field is required (or can be left blank)
- Add a default value if appropriate (optional)
- Enter a description (optional help text to clarify what should be entered)
- Add Choices / allowed file types (for fields involving choices or file upload)
- Check Delete to remove a field (in the creation stage you can also use the x at the top of the field to remove it before saving the form)
- Repeat to add as many fields as you like. Then click save.
Hint: you can drag and drop fields on this screen to reorder them.
Available Field Types
- Textarea (for long text)
- Multi Checkbox
- Radio Select
- File Upload (max 5MB)
- Hidden (not shown to the user on the registration form; can be used to insert short messages into the confirmation email)
- Once you've saved the form, close that browser tab and complete the form on the registrations page:
- You'll see your form under Custom Registration Forms:
- To edit a form, simply click the edit button here and then 'edit selected'.
Note: editing a form will change it everywhere it is used. If you only want to change a form for one of your registrations, set up a separate form.
- To remove a form from a registration screen (the form is not deleted, so you can still use it for other registrations), click the x here.
- Here's what it looks like on the registration screen:
As always, don't hesitate to chat us with any questions. ✌️